- Call or email for a brief chat about your child’s needs and how we can help
- We get to know you and your child
- You see our process and we answer your questions
- Understand conditions of enrolment
- Reserve your weekly session placement
- Start finding and filling knowledge gaps and progressing ahead of school
- After first session: we show you their progress and explain next steps
Before acceptance into ELC
ELC will normally meet with the student/s and family for a preliminary, informal assessment interview as part of the acceptance/enrolment process. We like to ensure we are the right fit, making sure that parents and families are comfortable with the idea and process of students’ learning to their own potential.
This interview is a chance for parents, students and ELC to make sure that we are all on the same page and that you know how the education game is played. We get to know your family and what makes your children tick – their hopes and dreams, the strengths and weaknesses, worries and motivations. We can also show you our education centre and resources. We can explain in more detail and answer your questions about how we manage student learning.
We also want to make sure that you are aware of the Conditions of Enrolment.