Limited Term 2 placements still available for primary and early-secondary students.
Yes, we tutor. But more than tutoring or tuition, we can accelerate learning, manage schoolwork and coach students towards their potential!
We have NO year level barriers to learning.
We teach better than an excellent school!
Our students are going places! We’re working towards their future career, lifestyle, choices, success and satisfaction.
Catch up! >> Keep up! >> Get ahead!
ELC students are enthusiastic to learn to the maximum of their ability. There are no year-level boundaries to limit learning, and no waiting for the rest of the class. Extended learning in their formative years smooths their path through high school and beyond.
Self-reliant and Confident Students
ELC coaches students to take learning into their own hands and take charge of their own future direction. More than simply content, we give students purpose, skills, guidance and support to reduce dependence on teachers.
Get more from your School
ELC helps school results by accelerating the core subjects ahead of school while supporting other subjects as needed. Then when they encounter a concept at school they can do it with confidence. We work on ‘playing the school game’ to make it work for students not against them.
More effective than tutoring
ELC’s method is more than tuition or tutoring because we teach ahead of school, rather than playing catch-up. We know the curriculum and the most important concepts that students will need to do well at school. We teach these before students encounter them at school.
- To enable future choice of professions and enhance confidence and self-esteem, we accelerate learning to each student’s own potential in all areas, and particularly in mathematics.
- To get more from the school system, our tailored processes follow the same curriculum as taught in schools, but streamlined and personalised.
- Extended learning in their formative years smooths their path through high school, puberty and beyond.
- So that students dream their dreams and associate school and academics with greater future choice, we can engage the psychology of positive learning and modify student behaviour.
- To support students’ point-of-need learning from school when needed, our systems and processes allow us to incorporate school tasks while also learning for the future.
- To make family life simpler and less stressful, we holistically manage student learning in active partnership with families.
students the curriculum, resources, skills and guidance to take ownership of their learning.
confidence and positive habits early.
learning independently of school restrictions, such as year-level boundaries.
by connecting students’ efforts today with their dreams, wants and ideas for their future.
the innate human instinct to enjoy learning.
students how to make their education work to their current and future advantage.
them to achieve at the school system by “playing the game”.